A little act of kindness goes a long way. Consider giving one of these tips a try. They are sure to brighten someone’s day!
- Send a quick note. It can be a note slyly placed or an actual card sent through the mail.
- Make a quick call. It’s enough to simply say that you were thinking about them.
- Hold the door open for someone. Instead of asking yourself, “Are they close enough that I should hold open the door?” just hold the door open. I bet you will get a smile.
- Send a text. You’re sure to make someone happy with a simple “Thinking of you!” text.
- Give away a copy of your favorite book. You could even leave it on a vacant desk at work with a note, “Thought you’d like this.”
- Run an errand for a friend. When someone is busy, any help is greatly appreciated.
- Say something encouraging to someone. A little support is always appreciated. In a world that is so negative, encouragement is rare commodity.